Tripp Lite 8-Port Rack Console KVM Switch built in IP w- 19" LCD 1U -> May Require up to 5 Business Days to Ship
The B020-U08-19-IP has a built-in 19" LCD screen that supports video resolutions up to 1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz, with remote monitor resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz. You can switch easily between the 8 ports using on-console push buttons, an on-screen display (OSD) or keyboard hot key commands. Up to 64 users can be authorized with any combination of admins and users. Multi-level security enhances protection of data and equipment.
This switch controls PS/2 or USB computers/servers using a P778-Series Combo KVM Cable Kit (two cable kits are included). A USB port on the front of the keyboard lets you connect an external mouse, plus an external USB 1.1 port means you can add a peripheral that can be shared across all connected servers. When not in use, the B020-U08-19-IP stores neatly in a rack drawer and pulls out when needed. This KVM console is compatible with all major operating systems. Heavy-duty steel housing stands up to frequent use.
- 19" LCD screen supports video resolutions up to 1280 x 1024
- Allows up to 64 user accounts, with multi-level security
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Control computers/servers locally or via LAN, WAN or Internet
- Occupies just 1U of space in a rack-mountable drawer