Tripp Lite 7ft PDU Power Cord Cable C13 to C20 Heavy Duty 15A 12AWG 7' -> May Require up to 5 Business Days to Ship
Heavy-Duty Computer Power Cord for Devices That Require a Heavy-Gauge ConnectionThis C20-to-C13 power cable features 14 AWG wire suitable for high power connections, making it a reliable solution for large server applications that require a higher-rated, heavier-gauge cable. This IEC C20-to-C13 cord can be used to connect a computer, server, monitor or drive to a UPS system or PDU or replace or upgrade the standard power cord provided by the device's manufacturer. The seven-foot length allows you flexibility in placing equipment with respect to the power outlet.
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Thick 14 AWG wire gauge manages high power levels required for larger equipment
- Heavy-duty C13-to-C20 cable replaces or upgrades standard cord provided by manufacturer
- 7 ft. length allows flexibility in placing devices in relationship to AC outlet
- Recommended for powering computers, servers and other network devices
- C20-to-C13 adapter connects devices with C19/C14 power connectors or extends your existing power connection by 7 ft.