Tripp Lite 6ft Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter Active Converter mDP to VGA 1920 x 1200 DPort 1.2 M/M
The P586-006-VGA-V2 Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to VGA Active Adapter Cable with inline signal converter connects a Mini DisplayPort (or Thunderbolt) computer to the VGA port on a monitor, projector or television. With a Mini DisplayPort male connector on one end and an HD15 male connector on the other, this cable requires no separate adapter. It features a low profile VGA connector that fits neatly into the available monitor space, without jamming between the wall and the back of the display or impeding neighboring connectors. It lets you use your existing VGA display instead of buying a new Mini DisplayPort monitor.Ideal for displaying video on a large monitor or digital sign, this cable supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p). It converts both Single-Mode and Dual-Mode (DP++) Mini DisplayPort output, and is perfect for use with graphics cards, such as AMD Eyefinity, that do not output DP++ signals.First-class foil and braid shielding delivers reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Nickel-plated connectors with gold-plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and molded connectors last a long time.
- No separate adapter required
- Nickel-plated connectors with gold-plated contact
- Supports HD video resolution up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- Supports computer video resolution up to 1920 x 1200
- Low-profile VGA connector fits neatly into available space; no jamming between wall and monitor or impeding neighboring connections
- Active adapter cable for use with any Mini Displayport (or Thunderbolt) port