Tripp Lite 6" DisplayPort to HDMI 2.0 Active Adapter Converter M-F UHD 4K @ 60Hz -> May Require up to 5 Business Days to Ship
DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI active converter connects a DisplayPort 1.2 computer to the HDMI port on a monitor, projector or TV. With a male DisplayPort connector and a female HDMI connector, this converter lets you use your existing HDMI display instead of buying a new DisplayPort monitor. Plug-and-play technology makes installation quick and simple - with no software or drivers to install. Connectors with corrosion-resistant gold-plated contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief with ridges on each end gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. Active converter is compliant with HDMI 2.0 specifications, and supports Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz, as well as rich, full audio and HDCP 2.2. It is compatible with both a Single-Mode and Dual-Mode (DP++) DisplayPort output.
- Active converter works with all DisplayPorts
- Supports video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz
- Supports audio and HDCP 2.2
- Converts both Single-Mode and Dual-Mode DisplayPort output
- Gold-plated connectors and contacts
- 6 in
- Connector Cables
- Limited Warranty:3 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:P136-06N-H2V2
- Packaged Quantity:1
- Product Model:P136-06N-H2V2
- Product Name:P136-06N-H2V2 DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI Active Converter (M/F)
- Tripp Lite
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!