Tripp Lite 5M USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Active Extension Repeater Cable A M-F 16ft 5 Meter
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!
Tripp Lite's 16-ft. USB 3.0 active extension cable is a bus powered extension cable that can be used to increase the length of a device cable without the worry of signal loss and potential performance problems. Increase the extension distance to 33 ft. (10 m.) by connecting two U330-05M together. USB limits a cable's length to 16ft. Any length above 16 feet requires the use of an active cable such as this one. This cable has a signal booster built in. The cable must be plugged directly into a USB port (either on the PC or a hub). Use a standard 6' 10' or 15' USB 3.0 A-B cable to reach the desired distance. The U330-05M provides up to 770mA of power to the connected device. If your device requires more than 770mA of power, an external power supply will be required for the connected USB device.
- Extend a USB 3.0 signal 16 ft. (5 m.)
- Increase the extension distance to 33 ft. (10 m.) by connecting two U330-05M together
- Supports USB 3.0 SuperSpeed data transfer rates up to 5Gbps
- Connector Cables
- Environmental Certification:RoHS
- Environmentally Friendly:Yes
- Limited Warranty:3 Year Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:U330-05M
- Product Model:U330-05M
- Product Name:5 meter ( 16-ft ) USB3.0 Super Speed A/A Active Extension Cable (USB-A M/F)
- Tripp Lite