Tripp Lite 42U Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet White Doors & Sides 3000lb Cap -> -> May Require Up to 5 Business Days to Ship -> May Require up to 5 Business Days to Ship
The SR42UW features a massive front-to rear-ventilation capacity that meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements. Its integrated baying tabs make it easy to combine multiple enclosures in rows for data center applications. This enclosure is also compatible with hot-aisle/cold-aisle configurations.
The SR42UW houses 3000 lb of standard 19-inch rack equipment in 42U. Its front and rear pairs of vertical rails have square mounting holes that are adjustable in quarter-inch increments from 4 to 37 inches. Adjustment is quick and an easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements. Each rack space within the enclosure is numbered for ready reference.
Two of the adjustable vertical mounting rails support toolless button-mount 0U installation of up to four compatible PDUs and cable managers. This feature makes it easier to route cabling to rack equipment and reduces cord clutter.
With its locking, reversible, removable front and rear doors, and locking, removable side panels, the SR42UW provides ultimate equipment safety. The side panels are half size for ease of removal and reinstallation. The split rear door design allows the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall. The SR42UW meets all requirements toward PCI DSS compliance.
The top panel of the SR42UW is vented to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection. The top panel includes ports for cable routing, and can be quickly removed without tools. To facilitate cable access, the SR42UW is open-bottom.
All components of the SR42UW are grounded to the enclosure frame. Front and rear threaded grounding points are provided for connection to the facility earth ground. The removable front and rear doors feature quick-release ground wires.
To simplify deployment, the SR42UW comes with preinstalled casters that enable it to be easily maneuvered into the desired location, where it can be secured by adjusting the preinstalled levelers. Note: the casters are intended for minor position adjustments and are not designed for moving the enclosure over long distances.
The SR42UW comes with a 5-year product warranty. As part of the SmartRack family, the SR42UW is compatible with Tripp Lite's extensive range of rackmount accessories, enabling you to customize your solution to meet any requirement.
- Standard 24" (600mm) width and 42" (1050mm) depth for optimizing floor space
- Ships fully assembled
- Pre-installed casters and leveling feet; Rolls through standard 7 foot doorway
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance
- Locking, removable, reversible front and rear doors
- Locking, removable side panels keyed alike with doors
- 3000 lb stationary / 2250 lb rolling load capacity
- 2 x Accessory Mounting Rails
- 2 x Door and Side Panel Keys
- 4 x Side Panel Locks
- 4 x Side Panels
- 50 x M6 Cage Nuts
- 50 x M6 Screws
- 50 x M6 Washers
- Assembly Required:No
- Dynamic/Rolling Weight Capacity:2250 lb
- Limited Warranty:5 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:SR42UW
- Owner's Manual
- Package Contents:42U White SmartRack Premium Enclosure (Includes Doors and Side Panels)
- Product Line:SmartRack
- Product Model:SR42UW
- Product Name:42U White SmartRack Premium Enclosure (Includes Doors and Side Panels)
- Rack Height:42U
- Rack Width:19"
- Rack & Cabling
- Stabilizing Brackets
- Static/Stationary Weight Capacity:3000 lb
- Tripp Lite
- Weight (Approximate):286 lb
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!