Tripp Lite 40GbE QSFP+ to 10GbE SFP+ Passive Copper Breakout Cable QSFP-4SFP10G Compatible 3M 10' -> -> May Require Up to 5 Business Days to Ship -> May Require up to 5 Business Days to Ship
The N281-03M-BK 40 GbE QSFP+ to 10 GbE SFP+ Passive DAC Copper Breakout Cable provides next-generation performance by connecting your 40 GbE QSFP+ system to four 10 GbE SFP+ servers, switches and/or adapters. It's ideal for connecting active network equipment in data centers, high-end servers and enterprise wiring closets.
This three-meter hot-pluggable cable features zinc die-cast QSFP+ and SFP+ male connectors for superior EMI resistance, minimal insertion loss and low crosstalk for better performance. Ergonomic pull-tab ejectors make connecting to equipment a quick, easy task. Eight-pair wire technology is optimized for bandwidth-intense applications, including 40-Gigabit Ethernet (40GBASE-CR4), 10GBASE-CR4, 6G SAS, Fibre Channel and SONET.
Flexible 30 AWG conductors maintain a smooth high-frequency response (20 GHz). The N281-03M-BK undergoes a rigorous assembly and testing procedure aimed at eliminating unnecessary signal loss. It's fully compliant with the MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) SFF-8431 and SFF-8436 architecture for guaranteed compatibility with all QSFP and QSFP+ ports. Compatible with SDR, DDR and QDR.
- Complies with MSA SFF-8431 and SFF-8436 specifications
- Pull-tab ejectors for quick, easy connections
- SDR, DDR and QDR compatible
- Supports serial data rates up to 40 Gbps
- Zinc die-cast QSFP+ and SFP+ male connectors
- Connector Cables
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:N281-03M-BK
- Product Model:N281-03M-BK
- Product Name:N281-03M-BK QSFP+/SFP+ Network Cable
- Tripp Lite
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!