Tripp Lite 40/100G Multimode 50/125 OM4 Fiber Optic Cable (12F MTP/MPO-PC to 4x Duplex LC/PC F/M), LSZH, Magenta, 1 m (3.3 ft.)
40/100 GbE Cable Supports Higher Bandwidths Needed for High-Density Data Networking
As the amount of traffic in data networks grows, so does the need for devices and fiber cables to support higher bandwidths for high-density patching between data center MDFs and IDFs in enterprise installations. This multimode 50/125 OM4 fan-out cable is an ideal choice for 100 Gb Ethernet applications up to 100 meters (328 feet) at 850 nm. It is also backward compatible with 10 Gb and 25 Gb networks, so you can future-proof your current application for an eventual upgrade to 400 Gb.
Switchable LC Connectors Allow Easy Polarity Conversions
The switchable LC/PC duplex ends let you easily switch the fiber polarity without tools or the need to re-terminate the connectors. Use the detachable clip to keep the connectors in place while in use.
Magenta Jacket Helps Avoid Misidentification That Can Cause Costly Downtime
The OM4-rated cable has a magenta jacket to identify it as multimode in a crowded patch panel or switch and prevent it from becoming accidentally disconnected. The round low-smoke zero-halogen (LSZH) jacket limits the amount of toxic smoke emitted in case of combustion, making it suitable for poorly ventilated areas. The connectors' slim boots allow easy one-handed installation and removal of the cable.
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Magenta LSZH jacket allows easy ID in a crowded switch or patch panel
- Backward compatible with 10/25/40 Gb networks to facilitate future-proofing
- Switchable LC connectors allow polarity conversion without tools or re-termination
- OM4-rated cable recommended for 100 Gb speeds up to 100 meters (@ 850 nm)