Tripp Lite 4-Port USB 3.0 Peripheral Sharing Switch - SuperSpeed -> May Require up to 5 Business Days to Ship
USB Sharing Switch Connects 4 Computers to One USB Printer, Scanner or Other Device
This compact 4-port USB peripheral-sharing switch lets you share one USB 3.0 peripheral between four computers in your home or small office. This eliminates the cost and effort of picking out and buying four printers, four scanners, four external hard drives, etc., as well as the problem of where to put them and their cables. By sharing a USB 3.0 printer or webcam between four computers, you save time, money and precious workspace. Maximum distance from host device to peripheral is 16 feet (five meters).
Supports SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to Ensure Fast Data Transfers
This USB 3.0 sharing switch supports USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, which is 10 times faster than USB 2.0. It is especially recommended for high-bandwidth USB 3.0 devices, such as security cameras and high-resolution webcams. The USB 3.0 peripheral-sharing switch is backward compatible with previous USB generations, so you can continue using older peripherals while getting maximum performance from current devices.
Switch Between Computers with a Quick Touch of a Button
Easy one-touch port switching lets you switch from one computer to the other just by pressing a button on top of the unit. Blue LEDs indicate which computer is currently in control of the connected USB 3.0 peripheral.
Ready to Use Right from the Package, So You Can Plug and Play Immediately
The USB sharing switch requires no external power supply or software and drivers to download and install. Just connect your USB 3.0 peripheral device to the switch's USB-A port and the computers to the switch's USB-B ports with user-supplied USB 3.0 cables. The USB 3.0 sharing switch supports all USB-enabled operating systems.
- Connects a single USB printer or other peripheral to 4 computers simultaneously to save time, money and precious workspace.
- Share a printer, scanner, hard drive, webcam or other USB device with 4 computers
- Supports SuperSpeed USB 3.0 speeds up to 5 Gbps to ensure fast data transfers
- Easy one-touch control lets you switch between computers with manual buttons
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices, so you can use older peripherals
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- 3-year limited warranty