Tripp Lite 2ft Computer Cord Extension Cable C14 to Left Angle C13 10A 18AWG 2'
C14-to-C13 Power Cable Connects Computers, Printers, Servers and Other Equipment
This IEC-320-C14 to IEC-320-C13 cable is designed for small data center, office workstation and other lower-amp applications. This C14 male to C13 female cord can be used to power a computer, server or monitor; attach a server or drive to a UPS system or PDU; or extend an existing connection up to 2-ft. (0.61 m). The 2-ft. (0.61 m) length helps reduce cable clutter and minimize the risk of tripping.
Left-Angle C13 Plug Makes Connecting in Tight Spaces Easier
The C13 to C14 left-angle cable is easier to install in confined spaces, such as the back of a rack enclosure cabinet. When plugged in, the left-angled C13 plug guides the computer power supply cable parallel to your peripheral, allowing you to push the device up against a wall or hide it behind a desk to maximize space.
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
- C13-to-C14 PDU-style extension cord is ideal replacement for worn-out or missing cable
- Adds 2-ft. (0.61 m) to your existing power connection to provide flexibility in placing devices
- Recommended for powering computers, printers and other essential peripherals
- Left-angle C13 plug allows easier connection in confined or hard-to-reach spaces
- Computer power extension cord with left-angle C13 plug allows connection of a PC, printer or monitor in tight spaces or awkward angles