Tripp Lite 24-Port Cat6a Shielded Patch Panel - 10 Gbps, STP, 110 Punch Down, RJ45, 1U, TAA
Shielded 24-Port Patch Panel for High-Speed Cat6a Network Cabling
Organize and manage your high-density Cat6a application without taking up too much valuable rack space. This shielded patch panel offers 24 fully shielded RJ45 ports with color-coded 110 punch-down slots that are terminated using a proper punch-down tool. Both the front and rear connectors are clearly numbered and labeled (for custom naming) to help you identify individual cable runs. The patch panel supports T568A and T568B wiring standards. It is fully rated for 10 Gbps data transfer speeds in your network application.
Condenses 24 Ports into Just 1U of Space in Your 19 in. Enclosure or Open Frame Rack
The UL-certified patch panel supports mounting in 1U of EIA-standard 19-inch racks using the included hardware, freeing up valuable rack space for other equipment. Included cable ties and grounding wire help organize your connections, cut down on cable clutter, take stress off the connectors and maintain stable performance.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The N252-024-6A-SH is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Mounts easily into 1U of space in your 19 in. rack for immediate use
- Supports EIA/TIA T568A/B wiring standards for 110 punchdown terminations
- 24 RJ45 ports numbered, labeled and color-coded for convenient wiring and ID
- Rated for 10 Gbps speeds for managing network connections in Ethernet applications