Tripp Lite 20M Duplex Multimode 50-125 Fiber Optic Patch Cable LC-LC 65' 65ft 20 Meter -> May Require up to 5 Business Days to Ship
Tripp Lite's 20-meter multimode duplex Fibre Channel optic LC/LC patch cable is manufactured from 50/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has LC connectors on each end. It has a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. 50/125 Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in Fibre Channel applications. It is backward compatible with 62.5 micron fiber and provides built-in headroom for future applications. The cable provides higher bandwidth optimized for Gigabit and 10Gbps networks as well. Also available in 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 15, 25, 30, and 50 meter lengths. Enter "N520-" in the search field to bring up all lengths. For LC-SC cables, search "N516-", and for SC-SC, search "N506-". Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
- Premium PVC multimode patch cables
- Perfect for use with Fibre Channel Controller Cards and Switches
- Higher bandwidth, optimized for gigabit and 10Gbps networks
- Built-in headroom for future applications
- Backward compatible with 62.5 micron fiber
- Attenuation loss meets or exceeds the latest industry standards
- 20M Duplex MMF Cable LC/LC 50/125 Fiber
- Connector Cables
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:N520-20M
- Package Contents:Fiber Optic Patch Cable
- Tripp Lite
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!