Tripp Lite 16-Port Cat5 KVM Switch VGA USB PS-2 1URM Rackmount -> May Require up to 5 Business Days to Ship
Tripp Lite's 16-Port NetCommander 1U Rackmount Cat5 KVM Switch, is the next generation of our cost-effective, feature rich, KVM switches. It's sleek, 1U design and compact size, features RJ45 connection ports that utilize inexpensive Cat5 patch cables, reducing the amount of cable clutter normally found with traditional KVM cabling. Easily switch between CPU's with Push Buttons, Hot-Key commands, or built-in On Screen Display (OSD) menu function. Cascadability allows connection to up to 256 computers. Compatible with PS/2 and USB computers, VGA, SVGA, or XGA monitors, as well as all major operating systems.Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing.
- 16 RJ45 Ports utilize inexpensive Cat5 patch cables
- Expandable - Cascade a second level of KVM switches to control up to 256 servers from a single station
- 3 ways to switch between servers - Push buttons, Hot-Keys, On Screen Display menu
- Supports PS2 and USB CPUs
- 1U Rackmountable - includes mounting hardware
- Compatible with all major operating systems