Tripp Lite 12in Serial ATA SATA Right Angle Signal Cable 7Pin / 7Pin-up M/M
Tripp Lite's signal cables connect any high speed Serial ATA (SATA) device to a Serial ATA (SATA) controller. SATA delivers two significant benefits: it support much higher data transfer rates (up to 6.0 Gbps...backward compatible to 1.5Gbps), and the narrow cable design helps improve internal air flow. Perfect for the desktop or server that has multiple drives. These cables feature 7-pin straight/7-pin right-angle up connectors and offer easy installation.
- Cable is shielded to protect against EMI/RFI
- SATA III (6Gbps) / SATA II (3Gbps) / SATA I (1.5Gbps) Compliant
- Angled connector ideal for situations in which space is at a premium, and reduces stress / excessive bending on the cable
- Features 7Pin Straight and 7Pin Right-Angle Up connectors
- Connect your high-speed Serial ATA device to a Serial ATA controller