Tripp Lite 12-Port Wall-Mount Patch Panel for UTP Keystone Jacks, Rotatable Modules
Manages and organizes input/output network cable connections in a variety of applications, including audio/video, VoIP, Ethernet and USB.
Manages and Organizes up to 12 Cable Connections
This 12-port patch panel is ideal for small network closets or wall mounting. Twelve blank cutouts accommodate almost any standard keystone jack, including RJ45 Ethernet, HDMI and USB. Ports are numbered to help you identify each connection at a glance.
Designed for Easy Custom Installation
Flexible horizontal or vertical mounting styles let you install the ABS plastic N062-012-KJ-WM where best needed and organize its inputs to specific requirements. The twelve cutouts are organized into six rotating bezels, which let you swivel each connection to a specific direction.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The N062-012-KJ-WM is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- 12 blank cutouts accommodate all UTP keystone jacks, including RJ45, HDMI and USB
- Mounts to wall vertically or horizontally with included 89B bracket
- Ports are numbered for at-a-glance connection identification
- High-impact ABS construction designed to blend in with your home/office décor
- Recommended for AV, VoIP, Ethernet and other applications in small network closets
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty