Tripp Lite 10M Duplex Multimode 50-125 Fiber Optic Patch Cable LC-ST 33' 33ft 10 Meter -> May Require up to 5 Business Days to Ship
Tripp Lite's 10-meter multimode duplex fiber optic LC/ST patch cable is manufactured from 50/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has LC connectors on one end, and ST connectors on the other. It has a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in fiber and Fibre Channel applications. It is backward compatible with 62.5 micron fiber and built-in headroom for future applications. The cable provides higher bandwidth optimized for Gigabit and 10Gbps networks. Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
- Premium PVC multimode patch cables
- Perfect for use with Fibre Channel Controller Cards and Switches
- Higher bandwidth, optimized for gigabit and 10Gbps networks
- Backward compatible with 62.5 micron fiber
- Built-in headroom for future applications
- Attenuation loss meets or exceeds the latest industry standards
- 10M duplex MMF cable LC/ST 50/125 fiber
- Connector Cables
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:N518-10M
- Package Contents:Fiber Optic Patch Cable
- Tripp Lite
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!