Tripp Lite 1000 ft Cat6 Gigabit Bulk Cable Stranded CMR PVC 24AWG White 1000' TAA -> May Require up to 5 Business Days to Ship
The N220-01K-WH Cat6 Gigabit Bulk Stranded White PVC Cable, is premium high-speed cabling designed for making custom length patch cable assemblies. Cable features fast transmission and excellent signal quality, ensuring peak performance through your LAN (local area network).
Manufactured from 24 AWG copper wire, the four-pair stranded UTP N220-01K-WH delivers speeds up to 250 MHz/1 Gbps. Protected by a CMR-rated PVC jacket, this cable drastically reduces impedance and structural return loss as compared to standard 100 MHz wire. No center "Spline" as found in solid conductor Cat6 allows for easy RJ45 plug termination, and, at a mere 0.22" in diameter, an extremely flexible patch cable. When used with Tripp Lite CAT6 rated RJ45 plugs, N230-100, Near-end crosstalk (NeXT) levels are kept to a minimum, making the N220-01K-WH ideal for 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet, 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, EIA/TIA and Token Ring Type 3 applications.
The N220-01K-WH meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6, draft 11).
Perfect Solution for High-Speed Cat6 Premise Applications
- Designed for do-it-yourself patch cord assembly
- No center "spline" and overall diameter of 0.22" makes for easy RJ45 plug termination
- Delivers speeds up to 250 MHz/1 Gbps
- Reduces impedance and structural return loss compared to standard 100 MHz wire
- Ideal for 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet, 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, EIA/TIA and Token Ring Type 3 applications
Premium Construction for Superior Performance
- Made from 24 AWG copper wire ( 7 x 32AWG per conductor )
- 4-pair stranded UTP
- Minimum near-end crosstalk
- CMR-rated PVC jacket
- Meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6, draft 11)
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- CMR-rated PVC jacket
- Meets IEEE 802.3ab and ANSI/EIA/TIA 568 standards
- High-quality 24 AWG 4-pair stranded copper wire
- Channel-tested to 250 MHz/1 Gbps communications
- Less impedance and structural return loss than 100 MHz wire
- 1000 ft
- Connector Cables
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:N220-01K-WH
- Package Type:Bulk
- Product Model:N220-01K-WH
- Product Name:Cat6 Gigabit Bulk Stranded 24AWG CMR PVC Cable
- Tripp Lite
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!