TRENDnet 8-Port Gigabit GREENnet PoE+ Switch
TRENDnet's 8-Port Gigabit GREENnet PoE+ Switch, model TPE-TG80g, reduces equipment and installation costs by delivering data and power over existing Ethernet cables. This unmanaged switch offers eight Gigabit PoE+ ports which supply up to 30 watts of power per port for devices such as high power wireless access points, PTZ (Pan / Tilt / Zoom) internet cameras, and VoIP telephony systems.
Auto sensing technology delivers 30 watts to 802.3at PoE+ devices (up to 3 devices), 15 watts to 802.3af PoE devices, and only data to non-PoE devices. GREENnet technology reduces energy consumption by up to 75% when the switch is not in use. Boost office efficiency and reduce network congestion with a total switching capacity of 16 Gbps. LED indicators display device status for efficient troubleshooting. This switch comes in a sturdy metal case and quickly adds PoE+, PoE, and non-PoE devices to your network.
- Expand your network capacity with the help of 8 networking ports and transfer your data quickly and easily
- With PoE+ Port, transfer data and up to 25.5 W of power on a single cable to places where a power outlet is not present
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- The unmanaged switch provides a quick, easy and cost-saving way to add wired networking to your home, office or small business; no intervention needed
- No need to deal with power supply issues, the switch comes with a separate AC adapter to power up the unit
- The desktop installation makes it ideal for deployments outside the wiring closet