TRENDnet 28-Port Web Smart PoE+ Switch; 24 x Gigabit PoE+ Ports; 4 x Shared Gigabit Ports (RJ-45 or SFP); VLAN; QoS; LACP; IPv6 Support; 370W PoE Power Budget; Lifetime Protection; TPE-5028WS
Free up router resources by offloading routing processes to this managed switch by using the L2+ IPv4/IPv6 static routing feature to efficiently route traffic at the switch level. The dynamic ARP inspection feature helps protect connected devices from man-in-the-middle attacks by discarding malicious and invalid ARP packets. Take advantage of the available multicast and IGMP/MLD snooping features to optimize IP surveillance system performance, and minimize network traffic. TRENDnet's web smart managed switches also feature SFP slots to support long-distance fiber networking applications.
Installers and integrators can save on equipment costs and reduce installation time with TRENDnet's Web Smart PoE+ Managed Switches by delivering up to 30W per port of PoE power and data over existing Ethernet cables. With PoE technology, users only need one set of cables to deliver both data and power. With this PoE+ managed switch, network PoE devices, such as high-power wireless access points, PTZ and other advanced IP cameras, VoIP phone systems, IPTV decoders, access controls, and more.
Easily manage and configure TRENDnet's Web Smart PoE+ Managed Switch Series remotely by updating switches to the latest firmware for access to TRENDnet Hive. TRENDnet Hive is a network cloud manager that reduces management time and cost. No additional hardware, server, or personal cloud is required on these cloud managed switches with TRENDnet's reliable cloud service.
- Lifetime Warranty
- NDAA / TAA compliant (U.S. and Canada only)
- Smart Fan
- 56Gbps switching capacity
- IEEE 802.1p QoS with queue scheduling support
- Bandwidth control per port
- Private, Multicast, and Voice VLAN support
- Supports IPv6, LACP, VLAN, QoS, and IGMP Snooping
- Remote cloud management with TRENDnet Hive (Additional fee applies)
- Easy-to-use web-based management interface
- PoE alive check automatically attempts to recover an unresponsive PoE device connected
- 370W PoE power budget
- 24 x Gigabit PoE+ ports
- 4 x Shared Gigabit ports (RJ-45 or SFP)