TP-Link TL-WPA8631P KIT - AV1300 Powerline WiFi Extender
Wall-Piercing Wi-Fi Extended to Every Outlet
AV1300 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline ac Wi-Fi Kit
Stable, Ultra-Fast Network in Every Room
- No need for drilling or wire installation.
- Network passes through walls and floors
Bothered by dropped connections while moving around your home?
With the newest OneMeshTM technology, the kit works with your existing OneMeshTM router to form a unified Mesh network. No more switching Wi-Fi network names, enjoy uninterrupted streaming and truly seamless AC1200 Wi-Fi.
2�2 MIMO Technology for Efficient Transmissions | More Stable Connections
2�2 MIMO is like adding extra lanes to a highway. It establishes multiple simultaneous connections for you to enjoy higher speeds and greater stability.
Enhanced Long-Distance Performance
2�2 MIMO with Beamforming technology also offers the benefit of improved coverage throughout the home, particularly for previously hard-to-reach outlets.
2�2 MIMO greatly shortens data transmission times, especially during peak hours.
One Tap for a Unified Network | One-Touch Wi-Fi Configuration
Instantly copies your network name and password from your router for easy setup.
Automatically applies any setting changes across the network. Your existing Wi-Fi settings will synchronize to the new extender instantly.
Plug and Play in Seconds!
Plug TL-PA8010P in the wall and connect it to the router. Then plug TL-WPA8631P into any desired power socket.
That's it. You're done!
Don't Lose an Outlet
The passthrough powerline kit can be used like a traditional electrical socket, ensuring no power socket goes to waste. The built-in noise filter helps prevent electrical signal noise from affecting powerline performance.
More Gigabit Ethernet Ports, More Devices
Equipped with 3� gigabit Ethernet ports, the kit provides wired connections for 4K video and IPTV streaming, lag-free gaming, and more.
Powerline Management on Your Smartphone
Manage your powerline WiFi through tpPLC app from your smartphone (Android, iOS), or download new tpPLC Utility on PCs to manage the powerline network.
- View real-time powerline speed
- LED control (also controlled by LED On/Off button)
- Guest network
- All the TP-Link Powerline Adapters can work together, mixed and match.
- Plug and Play - Set up your powerline network and start enjoying fast, seamless wired/wireless connections in minutes.
- OneMesh - Works with your TP-Link OneMesh router to form a unified mesh network for seamless streaming while moving around your home.
- 3 � Gigabit Ports - Provide secure wired networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles.
- Extra Power Socket - Get power from the outlet for your other devices with the integrated power socket.
- One-Touch Wi-Fi Configuration - One press of the Wi-Fi button copies the network name and password from your router. Any setting changes will be automatically applied to the entire Powerline network.
- 2 � 2 MIMO - Establishes multiple simultaneous connections for you to enjoy higher powerline speeds and greater stability.
- WiFi powerline adapter provides powerline transfer speeds up to 1300Mbps, up to dual band 1200Mbps (300Mbps 2.4GHz+867Mbps 5GHz) WiFi; Ideal to be Ethernet extender who can easily go over the walls.