TP-Link TL-SL2428P - 24 Port Fast Ethernet Smart Managed PoE Switch - Limited Lifetime Warranty
What This Product Does
TP-Link smart switch T1500-28PCT is equipped with 24 10/100Mbps RJ45 ports, 4 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports and 2 combo Gigabit SFP slots. All of the 24 10/100Mbps RJ45 ports support the 802.3at/af (PoE+) standard with total PoE power budget of 192W and useful PoE power management features. The switch provides high performance, enterprise-level QoS, useful security strategies and rich layer 2 management features.
TP-Link smart switch T1500-28PCT is a cost-eff�ective product solution for the small and medium business. T1500-28PCT has useful security features. The Storm Control feature protects against Broadcast, Multicast and Unknown unicast Storm. Quality of Service (QoS, L2 to L4) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. Anymore, the easy-to-use web management interfaces, along with SNMP and RMON, mean faster setup and configuration with less downtime. For workgroup and departments requiring cost-sensitive layer 2 switch and gigabit capability, TP-Link smart switch T1500-28PCT provides you the ideal access-edge solution.
IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant Power over Ethernet
The T1500-28PCT supports 24 ports of IEEE 802.3af/at-compliant PoE and has a total power supply of 192W to power any 802.3af/at-compliant power device. It's an efficient and cost-effective choice to work with wireless access points, surveillance cameras, IP phones and other PoE supported devices, while getting rid of cables or power lines running around. Compact and flexible, the T1500-28PCT is ideal to flexibly use PoE to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras for projects or small business networks.
Advanced QoS features
To integrate voice, data and video service on one network, the switch applies rich QoS policies. Administrator can designate the priority of the traffic based on a variety of means including Port Priority, 802.1P Priority and DSCP Priority, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free. In conjunction with the Voice VLAN the switch supports, the voice applications will operate with much smoother performance.
Abundant Layer 2 features
For more application of layer 2 switches, T1500-28PCT supports a complete lineup of layer 2 features, including 802.1Q tag VLAN, Port Isolation, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Group and 802.3x Flow Control function. Any more, the switches provide advanced features for network maintenance such as Loop Back Detection, Cable Diagnostics and IGMP Snooping. IGMP snooping ensures the switch intelligently forward the multicast stream only to the appropriate subscribers while IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access.
Enterprise Level Management Features
T1500-28PCT is easy to use and manage. It supports various user-friendly standard management features, such as intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) or industry-standard Command Line Interface (CLI). SNMP (v1/2/3) and RMON support enables the switch to be polled for valuable status information and send traps on abnormal events.
- Enhance Network Security: Advanced security features include 802.1Q VLAN, IP-MAC-Port binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X radius authentication and more.
- SDN Compatibility: For SDN usage, make sure your devices/controllers are either equipped with or can be upgraded to SDN version. SDN controllers work only with SDN switches, access points & gateways. Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN access points. For devices that are compatible with SDN firmware, please visit TP-Link website.
- Cloud Access: Remote cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network at different sites-all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Omada SDN platform integrates network devices, including switches, access points & gateways with multiple control options offered - Omada Hardware controller or Omada Software Controller. Standalone Mode also applies.
- Flexible 28-Port PoE Configuration: 24� PoE+ (802.3at/af) 10/100 Mbps RJ45 ports providing up to 30W per port and total PoE power budget of 250W, together w/ 4� Gigabit Non-PoE Ports and 2 Combo SFP slots for reliable connections.