TP-Link JetStream 6-Port 10GE L2+ Managed Switch with 4-Port PoE++
Lightning-Fast 10G PoE++ Switch with 4� 60W Ports
JetStream 6-Port 10GE L2+ Managed Switch with 4-Port PoE++
Lightning-Fast 10G Connection
4� 10GE RJ45 ports and 2� 10GE SFP+ slots feature a total 120 Gbps switching capacity
802.3bt PoE++ Output
Four 10GE RJ45 ports offer 802.3bt PoE++ to provide up to 200 W PoE power budget in total and 60 W for every port
Centralized Cloud Management
SDN solution integration for a highly efficient network
Abundant L3 & L2+ Features
Static Routing, DHCP Server, DHCP Relay, IP Interfaces, IGMP Snooping, and more
Lightning-Fast Connection with Full 10GE Ports
Build and expand your lightning-fast network with TP-Link TL-SX3206HPP-a fully managed switch with full 10GE RJ45 and fiber ports and 120 Gbps switching capacity. The four 10GE RJ45 ports with auto-negotiation for 5-speed (100Mbps/1G/2.5G/5G/10G) connections provide optimal performance. Two 10GE SFP+ slots provide non-blocking switching performance and ultra-low latency, so reliable and lightning-fast connections to servers and other switches can be easily constructed.
120 Gbps Switching Capacity
Empowering the Real WiFi 6 and WiFi 6E with 10G PoE++ Ports
Four 10GE RJ45 ports offer 802.3bt PoE++ to provide up to 200 W PoE power budget in total and 60 W for every port. It unlocks the full bandwidth potential of WiFi 6 and WiFi 6E access points and high power PoE devices. PoE (802.3af), PoE+ (802.3at), and PoE++ (802.3bt) are supported, so you don't need to install new electrical circuits to power your devices.
Easily Build a Whole 10G Network | Unlock the Real WiFi 6 & WiFi 6E
Switch with 10G or 2.5G PoE Ports
Connecting PoE Devices, Hassle-Free
PoE Switch with 10G Uplink
Lightning-Fast Wired Connections
Switch with 10G Ports
Seamless Integration to Omada Cloud SDN
Omada's Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches, and routers, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network-all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
- Hassle-Free Cloud or On-Premises Controllers
- Multi-Site Cloud Management
- Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)
- Intelligent Monitoring
Advanced L3 Features
An abundance of L2+ and L3 features are supported to help build a highly scalable and robust network, providing a reliable and efficient solution for enterprises, campus, and ISPs.
- Static Routing
- IPv6 Support
- DHCP Server
- DHCP Relay
- IP Interfaces
- Full 10G Lightning-Fast Connection: Offers high-bandwidth connectivity with lightning-fast 4� 10 Gbps RJ45 ports and 2� 10 Gbps SFP+ slots.
- PoE++ Output with 200 W Power Budget: Four 802.3af/at/bt PoE++ 10G ports with up to 60 W PoE output on each port make it ideal for the deployment of Omada WiFi 6 and WiFi 6E APs.?
- Abundant L2 and L2+ Features: Supports a complete lineup of L2 and L2+ features, including Static Routing, enterprise-level QoS, and IGMP Snooping.
- Robust Security Strategies: Supports a complete lineup of L2 and L2+ features, including Static Routing, enterprise-level QoS, and IGMP Snooping.
- Static Routing: Helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources.
- Centralized Cloud Management: Integrates into Omada SDN for cloud access and remote management.
- Standalone Management: Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON, and Dual Image bring powerful management capabilities.