TP-Link EP25P4 - 4-pack - Kasa Smart Plug Mini 15A
The EP25 is Kasa's latest Apple HomeKit supported WiFi mini smart plug that supports 15A maximum load, with Energy Monitoring. You can use it to control lamps, fans, humidifiers, and other home electronic appliances while monitoring each device's energy consumption. You can also control your plugged-in devices with voice control giving you the option of hands-free convenience. Set schedules, timers, all with the convenience of control from virtually anywhere with your phone. The Kasa app provides a robust suite of features to control your device and enables the plug to work in conjunction with other Kasa Smart devices with smart actions. Installation is a breeze with the simple in app directions and you can connect your smart plug with your home Wi-Fi, Apple HomePod, Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. EP25 plug supports Amazon Frustration-Free Setup (FFS) & Google Seamless Setup (GSS) for an even simpler setup process.
- App & Voice Control: Control your WiFi smart plug from anywhere, anytime via the free Kasa App or just give voice commands to Siri, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Samsung SmartThings. Your favorite smart assistant enables you to have a truly hands-free experience.
- Compact & Flame Retardant Design: Avoid blocking additional outlets with its compact design, and plug in your WiFi smart plug with confidence thanks to its UL certified flame retardant design and 2-year limited warranty.
- Super Easy Setup: Enjoy an extremely easy and quick setup process with this Amazon Frustration-Free Setup (FFS) & Google Seamless Setup (GSS) supported smart plug. You can also setup in a few steps with the Kasa App.
- Energy Monitoring & 15A Max Load: Use the smart Wi-Fi home plug to monitor your connected device's energy usage in real-time and view its historical power consumption within the Kasa Smart app. 1800W, 15A max load supported.
- Apple Homekit Support: This Apple HomeKit compatible smart plug fully integrates into your Apple ecosystem, just ask Siri to turn on/off the devices in your home. (Apple HomeKit remote control requires an additional networked Apple device at home such as an iPad, HomePod or Apple TV.)