TP-Link EAP620 HD_V2 - Omada WiFi 6 AX1800 Wireless Gigabit Access Point for High-Density Deployment - Limited Lifetime Warranty
High-Density Connectivity with 4� Increased Capacity
OFDMA and Uplink & Downlink MU-MIMO increase network capacity by up to 4� versus Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) in high-density environments to connect more devices simultaneously. Leverage multi-user capabilities and upgrade your business like never before.
High Quality and Full Coverage Wi-Fi
Full Wi-Fi Coverage in High-Density Environment
Social Marketing for O2O
Wireless and Wired Connections for dense usage
Advanced Wi-Fi Speed with 4 Spatial Streams
The Omada Wi-Fi 6 Access Point features the latest 802.11ax technologies like 1024 QAM and Long OFDM Symbol, which allows the EAP to boost overall speeds up to 1775 Mbps (1201 Mbps on a 5 GHz band and 574 Mbps on a 2.4 GHz band). With 8 spatial streams, multi-user throughput is incredibly increased to drive more applications.
Omada SDN-Smarter Cloud Solution for Business Networking
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches and gateways, guaranteeing powerful business network with higher efficiency, higher security, and higher reliability.
Hassle-Free Centralized Cloud Management:
100% centralized cloud management of whole network from different sites-all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
802.11k/v roaming switches clients automatically to the AP with the optimal signal with a seamless transition when moving. This allows sensitive applications like VoIP and video conferences to go uninterrupted.
Boost Network Efficiency in All Aspects With Rich Advanced Features
Automatically moves dual band devices onto the wider 5GHz band for faster connections.
ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in high-density business networks
Increases average network throughput in heavily congested environments
Easy to Mount with Refined Industrial Design
- push up
- simply rotate to lock
Secure Guest Network with Facebook Wi-Fi and SMS Login
Guest Network provides elevated secure access to guests sharing your Wi-Fi network, with captive portal helping maintain only authorized guests to use the network. The addition of SMS and Facebook authentication simplifies the captive portal even further to simplify connectivity and power up your business.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Backed by our industry-leading limited lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support, you can work with confidence.
- PoE+ for Easy Installation: Supports standard 802.3at PoE+ for flexible deployment and convenient installation. An optional 12V/1A DC power adapter is included for added power.
- SDN Compatibility: For SDN usage, make sure your devices/controllers are either equipped with or can be upgraded to SDN version. SDN controllers work only with SDN Access Points, Switches & Gateways. Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN access points. For devices that are compatible with SDN firmware, please visit 'From the manufacturer - Q&A' section or TP-Link website.
- Cloud Access: Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites-all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Omada's Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches & gateways with multiple control options offered - Omada Hardware controller, Omada Software Controller or Omada cloud-based controller(Contact TP-Link for Cloud-Based Controller Plan Details). Standalone mode also applies.
- High-Density Connectivity: OFDMA and MU-MIMO increase network capacity by up to 4� versus Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) in high-density environments to connect more devices simultaneously.
- Ultra-Fast True Wi-Fi 6 Speeds: Designed with the latest wireless Wi-Fi 6 technology featuring 1024-QAM and Long OFDM Symbol, the EAP620 HD boosts dual-band Wi-Fi speeds up to 1800 Mbps. With 4 Spatial streams, multi-user throughput is incredibly increased to drive more applications.