TP-Link Deco X55(1-pack) - Deco AX3000 WiFi 6 Mesh System
Ultra-Fast WiFi 6 Mesh
Armed with WiFi 6 technology, Deco whole home mesh WiFi is designed to deliver a huge boost in coverage, speed, and total capacity. Get on the latest mesh WiFi to enjoy the future network that loads faster and connects more.
- 4� Larger Capacity
- 3� Faster Speed
- HE160 Doubling bandwidth
- Backwards Compatible
Whole-Home Coverage: WiFi Dead Zone Killer
With clearer and stronger signals enhanced by BSS Color and Beamforming, Deco X55 boosts broader whole home WiFi coverage with great performance. Wireless connections and optional Ethernet backhaul work together to link Deco units, providing even faster network speeds and truly seamless coverage. Want more coverage? Simply add another Deco.
- BSS Color Minimize WiFi Conflicts
- Beamforming Concentrate Signal Strength
AI-Driven Mesh: Always Learning, Constantly Optimizing
Armed with AI-Driven Mesh, Deco X55 delivers smart WiFi that follows you wherever you are, without interruption. It automatically learns your network environment, client quality, and user behaviors. Sophisticated algorithms account for various factors so that Deco X55 provides ideal mesh WiFi, unique to your home. Walk through your home and enjoy seamless streaming at the fastest possible speeds.
Seamless Roaming with One WiFi Name
TP-Link Mesh means Deco units work together to form one unified network. Your phone or tablet automatically connects to the fastest Deco as you move through your home, creating a truly seamless WiFi experience.
Let the Experts Secure Your Home
Customize your home network with enhanced security using TP-Link HomeShield's kit of built-in features. Whether you're identifying network security holes, limiting the time your children spend online, or blocking websites, HomeShield gives you the tools you need to fully manage your network.
Robust Parental Controls
Manage online time and block inappropriate content to keep families healthy online.
Quality of Service (QoS)
Prioritize your bandwidth needs to get a faster networking experience.
Gain full statistics and insights to help you know your home network better.
Quick Setup with the Deco App
Unbox Deco, install the app and then simply follow the on-screen directions. Deco app will take care of the rest, getting your network up and running in minutes.
- Connect Deco to your cable modem and power on both devices
- Download and launch the Deco app; just follow the in-app directions to finish the setup steps.
- For the next Deco, simply power on it to automatically join the network.
- Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Wi-Fi - Next-gen Wi-Fi 6 AX3000 whole home mesh system to eliminate weak Wi-Fi for good(2�2/HE160 2402 Mbps + 2�2 574 Mbps).
- Whole Home WiFi Coverage - Covers up to 6500 square feet with seamless high-performance Wi-Fi 6 and eliminate dead zones and buffering. Better than traditional WiFi booster and Range Extenders.
- Connect More Devices - Deco X55(3-pack) is strong enough to connect up to 150 devices with strong and reliable Wi-Fi.
- More Gigabit Ports - Each Deco X55 has 3 Gigabit Ethernet ports(9 in total for a 3-pack) and supports Wired Ethernet Backhaul for better speeds. Any of them can work as a Wi-Fi Router.
- AI-Driven Mesh - Intelligently learns the network environment to provide ideal WiFi unique to your home.
- Easy Setup and Management - The Deco app helps you set up your network in minutes with clear visual guidance and keeps you in control even when you are not home; Works with Alexa as well Turn on or off Guest Wi-Fi by simple voice commands.
- TP-Link HomeShield - TP-Link's premium security services keep your home network safe with cutting-edge network and IoT protection. Free features: 1. Network Security Scan 2. Basic Parental Controls 3. QoS 4. Weekly/Monthly Reports 5. IoT Device Identification HomeShield Pro paid service adds more robust protections and features for, $5.99/Month, 1-Month Free Trial.
- Works with all internet service providers, such as Comcast, Charter, AT&T, Verizon, Xfinity, Spectrum, RCN, Cox, CenturyLink, Frontier, etc.( a modem is required for most internet service providers).