TP-Link Archer T2U Plus - IEEE 802.11ac Dual Band Wi-Fi Adapter for Desktop/Notebook
High Gain. High Performance.
Increased Range for a Smooth Online Experience
AC600 High Gain Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter
High-Speed Dual-Band Adapter for Better Connections
The Archer T2U Plus receives WiFi signals on two separate bands. 256QAM support increases the 2.4 GHz data rate from 150 Mbps to 200 Mbps, delivering up to 33% faster performance. 200 Mbps speeds on the 2.4 GHz band is perfect for normal use, such as web surfing with legacy devices. 433 Mbps speeds on the 5 GHz band is ideal for HD streaming and lag-free online gaming.
Archer T2U Plus has one 5dBi high-gain external antenna to ensure stronger signal transmission and reception. Enjoy a stable WiFi connection throughout your home.
Adjustable, Omni-Directional Antenna
Rotate and adjust the antenna in multiple directions to improve user experience and performance in different environments.
A friendly user interface ensures simple installation.
WPA/WPA2 encryption standards keep your wireless connection safe from intruders.
Supports operating systems including Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP and Mac OS.
- AC600 USB Wi-Fi Adapter - This compact USB Wi-Fi adapter provides long-range and lag-free connections wherever you are. Upgrade your PCs or laptops to 802.11ac standards which are three times faster than wireless N speeds.
- Smooth Lag Free Connections - Get Wi-Fi speeds up to 200 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band and up to 433 Mbps on the 5 GHz band. With these upgraded speeds, web surfing, gaming, and streaming online is much more enjoyable without buffering or interruptions.
- Dual-band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Bands - Dual-bands provide flexible connectivity, giving your devices access to the latest routers for faster speeds and extended range.
- 5dBi High Gain Antenna - The high gain antenna of the Archer T2U Plus greatly enhances the reception and transmission of WiFi signal strengths.
- OS Compatibility - This USB Wi-Fi adapter supports Windows versions: 10/8.1/8/7/XP and Mac OS: X, 10.9-10.14. OS driver installation may be required. Please visit the TP-Link website for the latest drivers for your operating systems.