TP-LINK 8-Port Gigabit Desktop-Rackmount Switch with 8-Port PoE+
What This Product Does
The TL-SG1008MP is an 8-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rack mountable Switch with all 8 ports supporting the PoE+ standard. It provides a simple way to expand a wired network by transferring power and data over a single Ethernet Cable. With a total power budget of 126W, up to 30W per port, TL-SG1008MP can power more high-powered devices such as wireless Access Points (APs), IP Cameras or IP Phones. Moreover, with innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1008MP can save up to 75% of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
How This Product Works
All 8 ports of TL-SG1008MP support Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) standard which can automatically detect and supply power to any IEEE 802.3af/at compliant device(s). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in a single cable, allowing you to expand your network where there are no electrical cables or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones.
TL-SG1008MP has a priority function which helps protect the system when its power is overloaded. If all PoE+ devices' power consumption is greater than or equal to 126W, a priority will be arranged among the 8 PoE+ ports, at which point the system will cut off the power of the lowest-priority port.
Port Priority Function
Priority (port 1 > port 2 > port 3 > port 4 > port 5 > port 6 > port 7 > port 8): This function helps protect the system if the power becomes overloaded. For example, if port 1, 2, 4 and 7 are using 30W (maximum power per port is 30W, the system power is 126W in total), and there is an additional device inserted into Port 3 at 25W, the system will cut off the power of Port 7 in response to the power exceeding the 126W limit., This means Port 1, 2 and 4 will use 30W, and Port 3 will use 25W, with no power will be supplied to Port 7 as it has the lowest designated priority among the ports in use.
Easy To Use
TL-SG1008MP is easy to install and use. It requires no configuration or installation. With its Desktop/Rack mountable design, outstanding performance and quality, the TP-Link TL-SG1008MP 8-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rack mountable Switch with 8-Port PoE is a great choice for expanding your home or office network.
- Plug and play design, no configuration required
- Supports PoE+ standard with total power budget of 126W and up to 30W per port
- Innovative energy-efficient technology reduces power consumption by up to 75%
- Works with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant devices, expanding home and office networks
- Equipped with 8 PoE+ supported ports to transfer data and power over a single cable
- 8 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Installation Guide
- Manufacturer Part Number:TL-SG1008MP
- Network Hardware
- Package Contents:8-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch with 8-Port PoE+
- Power Cord
- Product Model:TL-SG1008MP
- Product Name:8-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch with 8-Port PoE+
- Rackmount Kit
- Rubber Feet
- Switches & Bridges
- TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!