TP-Link 18-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch with 16 PoE+
Professional High Power 18-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch with 16-Port PoE+
Plug and Play, Multi-Purpose PoE Switch with Powerful Performance
Dedicated 16-Port PoE+ Switch (250 W Budget) for Numerous Applications
Compliance with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard supports up to 30 W on each PoE port. The total 250 W PoE power budget for the 16� gigabit PoE+ ports makes it suitable for a wide range of applications, from surveillance to networking in offices, dormitories, and small businesses. It is fully compatible with IP cameras, access points, IP phones, computers, printers, and etc.
Plug and Play, No Configuration Required
QoS for a Lag-Free Experience
Ensures smooth traffic for latency sensitive applications, such as voice and video, by designating the priority of traffic based on Quality of Service (QoS).
Intelligent Power Management to Prevent Power Overload
When your total power consumption exceeds 250 W, Intelligent Power Management automatically cuts lower priority ports' power to ensure high-priority ports' power supply. This protects the device from power overload operation. It also automatically detects the required PoE power for your device and protects your non-PoE equipment from being damaged.
Wide Operating Temperature with Good Heat Dissipation
Durable metal casing and professional heat dissipation design ensure the wide operating temperature (0-50?) with reliability.
Multiple Application Scenarios
The TL-SG1218MP is fully compatible with PoE devices, such as IP cameras, access points, and IP phones. It also works with non-PoE wired devices to provide gigabit connections, such as PCs, printers, and IPTV.Surveillance
Works with IP CamerasConference
Call Works with IP PhonesWi-Fi Coverage
Works with Omada EAPsWired Connections
Works with PCs and Printers
- Features 16 networking ports to easily establish a local network or expand your existing one
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- The unmanaged switch provides a quick, easy and cost-saving way to add wired networking to your home, office or small business; no intervention needed
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation