TP-Link 10-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 8-Port PoE+
PoE Switches for Your Ultra Convenience
10-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 8-Port PoE+
Work with IP Cameras
Work with IP Phones
Work with Omada EAPs
Easy to Use
Power over Ethernet
Port 1-8 of the switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af/at compliant Powered Devices (PDs).
Intelligent Power Management
When total power consumption excels 63W, the intelligent power management will cut the lower priority port power off to ensure the high priority port's power supply and protect the device from power overload operation.
Advanced Functions for Higher Performance
For Fluent Online Experience
Administrators can designate the priority of traffic based on QoS, for example, to ensure that voice and video applications remain clear and lag-free.
IGMP Snooping optimizes multimedia traffic delivery, to ensure a better network experience especially for applications like IPTV.
Sturdy Metal Casing
Sturdy, compact metal casing, with desktop/wall-mounting design, to meet your needs in any environment. Besides, fanless design ensures quiet operation.
- Easy to use, with no configuration and installation needed
- High PoE power budget with up to 30W for each PoE port and 63W for all PoE ports
- 802.1p/DSCP QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic
- Working with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PDs, expands home and office network
- With 8 PoE+ ports, transfers data and power on one single cable
- 9 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports, 1 Gigabit SFP port