StarTech.com x4 PCI Express to M.2 PCIe SSD Adapter - M.2 NGFF SSD (NVMe or AHCI) Adapter Card
Get ultra-fast data access by adding a PCIe M.2 SSD to your existing computer. This adapter lets you add a high-speed, 4-lane M.2 SSD (PCIe-based), such as a Samsung 950 Pro or Samsung SM 951, to a PC with an available x4 PCI Express expansion slot. You can mount the PCIe M.2 drive directly onto the adapter, giving you an easy and convenient way to improve your system performance and expand overall internal storage.
Boost your system speed and performance
The expansion card lets you take full advantage of the fast performance and compact size of PCIe M.2 internal solid-state drives. The adapter connects directly to your computer motherboard to support an M.2 PCIe-based SSD (NVMe or AHCI) through ultra-fast x4 PCIe. The adapter is compatible with PCIe 3.0 motherboards and is also backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 1.0. With the M.2 PCIe based drive in place, the adapter gives your computer a significant speed boost.
Supports PCIe M.2 SSDs
The adapter supports PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe (M Key) and PCIe-AHCI M.2 SSDs including 2242, 2260, 2280, and 22110 drives. The expansion slot adapter supports the most common drive sizes including 110 mm, 80 mm, 60 mm and 42 mm.
Easy to install
The expansion card is equipped with a full-profile bracket and includes a half-height/low-profile bracket, for installation in small form-factor computers.
The PEX4M2E1 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- ENHANCE YOUR PERFORMANCE: Connect a PCIe M.2 SSD (M-Key / NGFF / NVMe or AHCI) to your computer through PCI Express for ultra-fast data access and to boost your system's performance
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY: This M2 PCIe SSD adapter is compatible with PCIe 3.0 motherboards, and backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 1.0. It also supports PCIe M.2 SSDs (NVMe and AHCI): 2242, 2260, 2280, and 22110 drives for ultimate compatibility
- HASSLE-FREE SETUP: With native OS support, this M 2 PCIe 3.0 x4 adapter is fast to install, ensuring an easy setup - Also compatible with PCIe x8 and x16 slots
- FULL AND LOW PROFILE: This SSD PCIe M.2 adapter is equipped with a full-profile bracket, and includes a half-height/low-profile bracket for installation in small form-factor computers
- THE IT PRO'S CHOICE: IT professionals choice for over 30 years - This NVMe PCIe adapter card is backed for 2 years, including free 24/5 North America based multi-lingual assistance