StarTech.com Wallmount Server Rack with Dual Fans and Lock - Vertical Mounting Rack for Server - 4U
The RK419WALVS 4U 19-inch Secure Wall Mountable Server Rack is a lockable, solid steel storage rack that provides a robust solution for wall mounting telecom, network or server equipment, and includes two 120mm fans, for improved airflow.This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
This 4U rack can be mounted to a wall in a server room, office, or above a doorway in rooms lacking the space for a full-size rack, to expand your workspace and keep your equipment protected from unauthorized access.
Constructed to EIA-RS310 standards, the server rack allows equipment to be mounted horizontally, and offers a hinged lockable front cover as well as a lockable body. Alternatively, non-rackmount equipment can be mounted vertically with the included bottom cover, using the rack as a wall case.
The bracket mounting holes (used to mount to a wall or desk) are positioned at 16-inches apart, matching standard stud measurements for easy installation.
Backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty.
- Constructed to meet the EIA-RS310 19in rack standards
- Compatible with most 19in wide rack-mountable equipment
- Solid steel construction
- Wall mounting holes are 16" center to center for greater stability, and mounting to standard wall studs
- 2 x 120mm fans included
- Both the top cover and the rack body are lockable separately for varying security levels
- Hinged, lockable front cover
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
- Includes optional 4U steel plate which acts as a shelf, allowing the rack to be used as a wall case for any non-rackmount equipment