StarTech.com USB Video Capture Adapter Cable - S-Video-Composite to USB 2.0 - TWAIN Support - Analog to Digital Converter - Windows Only
This USB video capture adapter offers an easy to use analog video capture solution, enabling you to convert video (and accompanying audio) from a composite or S Video source to your Windows-based computer.Broad Capabilities
An easy-to-use device for recording analog video to your PC from external sources, such as a VCR or camcorder, the S Video and composite to USB converter offers the perfect solution for Betamax or VHS video capture, with real-time MPEG-1, MPEG-2, and MPEG-4 encoding.
This analog to digital video adapter is ideal for converting VHS or home movies to digital format, as well as importing videos onto your Windows computer for editing. It also features a snapshot function that enables users to capture still images from their analog video.Conveniently Compatible
This analog video capture cable delivers seamless analog video capture for your Windows devices. As well, the S Video / composite to USB adapter has TWAIN support, to ensure compatibility with a wide range of systems and software.Small Form Factor Design
This analog to digital converter cable connects to your PC through USB 2.0 and is compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand, providing a conveniently portable video capture solution that's more than suitable for use with laptops and desktop computers alike.
SVID2USB232 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Note: This converter is for use with Windows-based devices only and is not compatible with macOS.
- SD VIDEO CAPTURE: USB video capture adapter converts composite/S-Video & RCA 2ch audio into digital media; supports 30fps @720x480i (NTSC)/25fps @720x576 (PAL/SECAM) & MPEG-1/MPEG-2/MPEG-4 encoding
- SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY: USB 2.0 video capture cable drivers are TWAIN compatible for use w/ third-party software; incl. software provides an out of the box solution for Windows (7-10) computers
- CAPTURE & SHARE: Using third-party software (OBS, etc.) you can capture standard def 480i video and stream on services like YouTube (or other social media platforms) or in training & resource centers
- PORTABLE DESIGN: USB bus-powered USB video capture device is compact & lightweight, so you can easily take it from your media room or classroom while in the office, working from home or on the go
- ANALOG TO DIGITAL VIDEO CONVERTER: Use the intuitive Windows software (included) to easily capture video from your VCR/BETA, camcorder or home videos VHS to Digital/DVD or PC storage