StarTech.com USB DVI KVM Extender Over Fiber 2km - Serial/Audio
The SV565FXDUSA USB DVI KVM Console Extender w/ Serial & Audio Over MM Fiber (2km) lets you control a server, computer or multiple computers (connected through KVM Switch) over a multi-mode fiber link, at distances of up to 2000m (6562 ft) away.
By transmitting the digital DVI video (or HDMI with a DVI to HDMI adapter) over a multi-mode optical fiber link there is no loss of signal quality, so the video is as sharp and vivid as if the monitor was connected directly to the PC.
For added convenience, the Console/KVM extender supports USB computer connections, and is compatible with any brand of USB KVM Switch.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- HDCP compliant
- Hot-key and push-button controls
- Optional rack mount bracket (sold separately) allows the extenders to be mounted into any standard 19in rack
- Digital video transmission allows for zero signal loss, and 100% true picture at destination even over long distance
- Completely free of Electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- 30m (98ft) Multimode fiber cable included
- High definition resolution support up to 1920 x 1200 (and HD 1080p)
- Extends multiple signals: USB keyboard and mouse, RS232 serial, digital video (DVI/HDMI), and audio
- Fully compatible with DVI-D and HDMI standards by DDWG
- Maximum supported distance of 2000m (6562 ft)