StarTech.com USB-C USB-A Dock - Hybrid Universal USB 3.0 Laptop Docking Station - Dual Monitor 4K 60Hz HDMI/DisplayPort - 6xUSB Type-A/GbE
Transition from the legacy USB-A (USB 3.1/3.0) to newer USB-C laptops with this universal laptop docking station for USB-C and USB-A laptops. The USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbps) Type-C dock features dual HDMI and/or DisplayPort monitors, six USB Type-A downstream peripheral ports, and headset audio.
Flexible Monitor Connections
This is a dual 4K60Hz video docking station with support for both Ultra HD DisplayPort and/or HDMI monitors that lets you configure your video connections to best suit your needs.
Dual 4K DisplayPort | Up to 4096 x 2160p @ 60Hz
Dual 4K HDMI | Up to 4096 x 2160p @ 60Hz
Single 4K DisplayPort + Single 4K HDMI | Up to 4096 x 2160p @ 60Hz
Single 5K DisplayPort * | Up to 5120 � 2880
*Requires monitor support for 5K using two DP ports
Certified for Maximum Compatibility & Performance
This docking station is fully certified to meet top industry standards for DisplayLink (video connections) certification to guarantee the highest quality, performance, and compatibility.
Flexible Setup Options
For fast setup right out of the box, the two included host cables (USB-C and USB-A) connect to any laptop. The included dock stand lets you position the dock vertically to save space or lay flat on the desk.
The Connections You Need
Connect your devices with six downstream USB Type-A (USB 3.0 5 Gbps) ports, two positioned on the front, and four on the back. The dock provides a GbE port and a 3.5 mm 4-position headset audio jack.
Enhance Productivity and Device Management with the StarTech.com Connectivity Tools Application
Developed to improve performance and security, StarTech.com Connectivity Tools is the only software suite on the market that works with a wide range of IT connectivity accessories. The software suite includes:
Advanced Windows Layout Utility: To setup and save custom windows layouts.
Mac Address Pass-Through Utility: To improve network security.
USB Event Monitoring Utility: To track and log connected USB devices
Wi-Fi Auto Switch Utility: Enabling users to quickly access faster network speeds via wired LAN.
For more information and to download the StarTech.com Connectivity Tools application, please visit: www.StarTech.com/Connectivity-Tools
The IT Pro's Choice Since 1985
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
DK30A2DHU is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- CONNECTIVITY TOOLS: Provided with this device, the application improves performance and security, featuring MAC Address Changer, USB Event Monitoring, Windows Layout & Wi-Fi Auto Switch utilities
- COMPATIBILITY: USB-C port replicator is DisplayLink Certified for max. performance & compatible w/ Dell, HP, Lenovo & MacBook PCs; Windows, ChromeOS and macOS platforms, where mixed laptop Brands used; Includes USB-C and USB-A host cables
- 6 DOWNSTREAM USB-A PORTS: Hybrid USB C dock has a 6-port USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps) hub w/ extra USB-A ports to support devices such as keyboard, mouse, flash drive, external hard drive & printer
- FLEXIBLE DUAL MONITOR VIDEO: This 4K 60Hz USB-C or USB-A docking station can connect up to 2 monitors: Dual DisplayPort or Dual HDMI or DP + HDMI displays; supports dual extended displays on MacBooks with both the Intel processor or Apple M1/M2 chip
- HYBRID DOCK: Universal USB 3.0 docking station works w/ USB-C & USB-A laptops/computers and features a 6-Port USB Type-A hub, Gigabit Ethernet & headset audio jack; NOTE: This dock does not provide USB-C Power Delivery to charge your laptop
- LATEST MODEL: This USB-C USB-A dock offers the same functionality as DK30A2DH, with added flexibility of horizontal or vertical orientation using the included stand to save space at your workstation