StarTech.com USB-C - USB 3.0 Docking Station - Compatible with Windows - macOS - Supports 4K Ultra HD Dual Monitors - USB-C - Six USB Type-A Ports - DK30A2DH
This dual-4K docking station offers wide flexibility in setting up your workstation, working with both USB-C and USB-A port laptops and supporting multiple combinations of Ultra HD 4K DisplayPort and HDMI monitors.Enhance Productivity with Dual-4K 60Hz Video
Ideal for highly detailed graphics applications, this dual-4K 60Hz docking station enhances your productivity by expanding the display capabilities of your laptop across two Ultra HD 4K monitors. The laptop docking station works with DisplayLink® to support high-resolution monitors, enabling two full 4K 60Hz displays from a single USB connection.
With the dual-4K dock, connect:
- 2x 4K DisplayPort displays (up to 4096 x 2160p @ 60Hz)
- 2x 4K HDMI displays (up to 4096 x 2160p @ 60Hz)
- 1x 4K DisplayPort + 4K HDMI displays (up to 4096 x 2160p @ 60Hz)
The USB 3.0 docking station supports USB-C and USB-A enabled Mac and Windows laptops. This means you can connect newer USB-C or Thunderbolt™ 3 laptops or extend the life of legacy USB 3.0 (Type-A) laptops.All the Connections You Need
This USB-A & USB-C dock lets you transform your Mac or Windows laptop into a full workstation with six USB 3.0 (Type-A) ports, a Gigabit Ethernet port, and separate 3.5 mm audio and microphone ports for multiple audio connections, all using a single cable.
To add laptop charging support for USB-C-equipped laptops, simply add the StarTech.com HB30C1A1CPD* USB to USB-C adapter.
DK30A2DH is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
*Note: USB-C type power adapter is required in conjunction with the HB30C1A1CPD to charge a USB-C laptop.
- Multiple audio connections with separate 3.5 mm headphone and mic input audio jack ports
- Add wired network connectivity with the Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port
- Connect more USB devices with 6 x USB 3.0 (Type-A) ports
- DisplayLink certified DL 6950 chipset supports both USB-C and USB-A port equipped PC laptops
- Connect your Mac or Windows laptop to dual-4K 60Hz monitors (2x DisplayPort, 2x HDMI, HDMI + DP)