StarTech.com USB C to HDMI Adapter Dongle, 4K 60Hz, HDR10, USB-C to HDMI 2.0b Converter, USB Type-C DP Alt Mode to HDMI Monitor/Display
This USB-C to HDMI adapter lets you connect your USB Type-C laptop to an HDMI display. The adapter supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) and provides sharper images with enhanced video.
With brighter colors and greater contrast, the adapter is ideal for:
? Creating eye-catching visuals for photography, videography, cinematography
? Displaying crisp digital signage walls
? Delivering enriched presentations
True 4K at 60Hz and HDR
The USB-C video adapter is fully compatible with your HDMI 2.0b equipment, supporting resolutions up to 4K 60Hz (3840 X 2160) and bandwidths up to 18Gbps. The adapter offers 4:4:4 chroma subsampling, so every pixel gets its own unique color. It's also backward compatible with earlier versions of HDMI at their supported maximum resolutions.
With HDR support, you can enjoy lifelike images with increased contrast, brightness and colors and greater luminosity than standard digital imaging.
Ideal for Travel
This lightweight 4K adapter is highly portable, with a small-footprint design. It's the perfect accessory for your USB-C laptop or MacBook, fitting easily into your carrying case.
To ensure easy operation and installation, this unique USB-C to HDMI adapter includes a reversible USB-C connector so you will always plug it into your laptop correctly on the first try.
USBC-HDMI-CDP2HD4K60 is backed by a 3-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- To achieve HDR, your USB-C port must support DisplayPort 1.4 and your display must support HDMI 2.0b.
- NVIDIA graphics adapters may not support 4:4:4 chroma subsampling.
- PERFORMANCE: USB-C to HDMI 2.0b adapter w/ HDR10 supports UHD 4K 60Hz video (4096x2160 & 3840x2160), 1080p, DP 1.4 Alt Mode, HBR3, 18Gbps, 2ch Audio, HDCP 2.2
- Color spacing supporting RGB 8/10bit & YCbCr 4:4:4 8/10 bit chroma subsampling
- CONTENT CREATION: HDR10 produces lifelike images with a higher contrast-ratio on HDMI 2.0b displays, making it ideal for creative professionals; use the USB-C to HDMI adapter to connect an HDMI monitor or TV, or add a secondary display to your workstation
- HOST COMPATIBILITY: USB C to HDMI converter works with Dell XPS, Precision, Latitude, Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, Surface Laptop 3, Pro 7, MacBook Pro/Air (Intel Processor & M1 Chip), iPad Pro, HP EliteBook, Chromebook, Samsung S20/S21 & Note20 (DEX mode)
- DISPLAY COMPATIBILITY: Display adapter is tested at 4K60Hz w/ HDR on HDMI monitors, TVs & projectors incl. brands Dell, Asus, Acer, BenQ, LG, Samsung, Sharp, Sony & Epson
- Supports Dolby Vision & Atmos
- Supports ultrawide displays up to 3440x1440 60Hz
- EASY TO USE: USBC to HDMI dongle works w/ USB Type-C DP Alt Mode or Thunderbolt 3 devices and is OS independent; Slim HDMI connector w/ EMI shielding to protect from line noise/distortion; USB C male to HDMI female; Tested with HDMI cables up to 23ft (7m)