StarTech.com USB C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter/Converter w/PD 2.0 - 1Gbps USB 3.1 Type C to RJ45/LAN Network w/Power Delivery Pass Through
Access reliable Gigabit network connections
Extend the capability of your laptop's USB-C port, by gaining a wired internet connection virtually anywhere you go. The USB-C network adapter connects to your USB-C port to provide a reliable Gigabit Ethernet connection. It supports full Gigabit bandwidth, by harnessing the performance of USB 3.0 (5 Gbps), also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1, letting you quicklyaccess large files over the network. You can connect to a network in locations where Wi-Fi® is unavailable or unreliable, such as in classrooms, offices, and hotels.
Power and charge as you work
The USB-C network adapter lets you power and charge your laptop as you work. The adapter supports Power Delivery 2.0, so instead of carrying multiple power adapters, you can use your laptop's USB-C power adapter to power both your laptop and network adapter. Note: just make sure your laptop's USB-C based power adapter supports USB Power Delivery 2.0.
Compact and lightweight for perfect portability
Compact and portable, this USB-C Gigabit network adapter is theideal desktop network adapter or laptop accessory. It's powered directly from the USB portmaking it easy to connect when you're on the go.
Native driver support makes installation easy
This Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) network adapter provides a reliable network connection without even having to install drivers. It's ready to go - the network adapter chipsetprovides native driver support to ensure a quick setup. Simply plug the adapter into the USB-C port on your laptop and connect to your network.
The US1GC30PD is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a 2-year warranty on this USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Converter and free lifetime 24/5 multilingual technical support based in North America
- PLUG-AND-PLAY: Quick setup & compatibility with many OS and hypervisors incl. Windows XP, 7, 8.x, 10, Windows Server 2016/Linux LTS Kernel 3.14/macOS 10.11 to 10.15/VMware ESXi 6.5, 6.7, 7.0
- TECH SPECS: USB-C Interface
- Thunderbolt 3
- PD 2.0
- 1x RJ45
- 1 Gbps
- 1000/100/10 Mbps Auto-Negotiation
- Realtek RTL8153
- 9K Jumbo Frame
- Compact Design
- USB Powered
- Link&Activity LED
- CHARGE WHILE YOU WORK: Power Delivery 2.0 passthrough charging lets you plug a USB-C charger into the USB C Network Adapter to charge your device while connected to wired GbE; For home office/travel
- WIRED CONNECTIVITY: Use this USB C to Gigabit Ethernet adapter to add wired LAN connectivity to your USB Type-C/Thunderbolt device like Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, Microsoft Surface, & HP EliteBook