StarTech.com PS-2 + USB KVM Console Extender - cat5 extender - external - up to 150 m
The SV565UTP USB PS2 KVM console extender lets you control a server, computer or multiple computers (connected through KVM switch) over a standard Cat5 or Cat6 UTP network cable connection, at distances of up to 500 ft (150 m) away.
Use your existing keyboard, mouse, and monitor to access both the server room and your office computer, saving space and avoiding the need for a dedicated remote console by allowing you to switch between workstation view and KVM view at the remote location.
For added convenience, the Console/KVM extender supports both USB and PS/2 computer connections, and is compatible with any brand of KVM Switch.
- Intuitive hotkey commands
- Compatible with USB and PS/2 computers at the host and remote locations (PS/2 keyboard and mouse required for remote console)
- Supports auto-switching between host and remote users or dedicated control
- Supports a max. extension distance of 500 ft (150 m)
- Easy installation using industry-standard UTP network cable
- Can be used with a single computer or connected to an existing KVM switch