StarTech.com PoE+ Industrial Fiber to Ethernet Media Converter 60W - SFP to RJ45 - SM/MM Fiber to Gigabit Copper IP-30
It converts a fiber network link to a PoE-enabled copper RJ45 Ethernet connection to provide data and power to remote PoE devices like security cameras, sensors, wireless, lighting, and more. The converter provides a powerful networking solution for campuses, warehouses, factories or any applications that require PoE and connectivity over long distances.
Designed for Harsh Environments
This 60W media converter can be installed almost anywhere you need it as it has been engineered to work in environments with large temperature changes. The converter also includes a set of DIN mounting rails for additional installation options.OPERATING TEMPERATURE STORAGE TEMPERATURE -40°C to 75°C -40°C to 85°C -40°F to 167°F -40°F to 185°F
Up to 60 Watts of Power for Connected Devices
60 watts of available support a wide range of PD devices such as:
- Pan-and-Tilt Cameras
- WiFi Access Points
Open SFP Slot to Leverage Your Current Infrastructure
The Gigabit fiber media converter provides a cost-efficient way to connect high powered devices over a fiber link. It features an open SFP slot that lets you choose the MSA compliant Gigabit SFP that best suits your fiber connection mode (single/multimode) and distance requirements.
Dual Power Inputs
Accepts terminal block power or coaxial power connectors with the barrel plug adapter, allowing the product to be hardwired or powered using an external power supply (not included), which does not require professional installation.
The IMC1GSFP60W is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: IT professionals' choice for over 30 years
- This media converter is backed for 2-years by StarTech.com, including free 24/5 North America based multi-lingual tech support
- FLEXIBLE POWER: Can be hardwired using terminal block (48-56VDC) power or powered using a standard Type-N barrel wall adapter (not included)
- OPEN SFP SLOT: Any MSA compliant SFP can be used for the incoming multimode or singlemode fiber connection; easy deployment across applications or fiber cable types
- ROBUST DESIGN: Industrial Gigabit Media Converter w/MTBF 500,000+hrs @ 50C
- Vibration, shock & free fall rated
- Rugged IP-30 aluminum housing
- Hardened operating temp -40C to 75C
- TECH SPECS: 1 Gbps
- 1 x Open SFP (MSA Compliant)
- 1x RJ45
- IEEE 802.3af / IEEE 802.3at (60W)
- 16K Jumbo Frames
- DIN or Wall Mount Hardware Included
- 2 yr warr
- EXTEND, CONVERT, POWER: Fiber to Ethernet media converter with PoE extends & converts fiber to RJ-45 copper; Provides up to 60W of PSE power to PoE/PoE+/PoE++ PD devices like cameras and sensors