StarTech.com MSA Uncoded SFP+ Transceiver Module - 10GBASE-BX - 10 GbE Gigabit Ethernet BiDi Fiber (SMF)
The SFP10GBBXUST is an MSA compliant upstream fiber SFP transceiver which pairs with StarTech.com's SFP10GBBXDST. They are designed, programmed and tested to work with 10GBASE-BX compatible MSA switches and routers. The SFP+ transceiver module supports a maximum distance of up to 10 km (6.2 mi) and delivers dependable 10 GbE connectivity over fiber cabling.Technical Specifications:
- Wavelength: 1270nmTx/1330nmRx
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
- Type: Single Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 10 km (6.2 mi)
- Power Consumption: Less than 1 Watt
- DDM: Yes
This SFP+ fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.StarTech.com SFPs
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP Cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- WORKS WITH MSA COMPLIANT SWITCHES: Works with switch models from Ubiquiti, D-Link, Netgear, Supermicro, TP-Link and more that accept uncoded modules
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Backed by a lifetime warranty on the life of the module itself and not the life of your switch. Our modules won't void your OEM warranty and supported by our Tech Advisors 5/24.
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 10GBASE-BX
- 10G Bi-Directional Upstream
- Single Mode (SMF)
- LC Connector
- Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM)
- Distances up to 10km (6.2mi).
- INCREASE BANDWIDTH ON EXISTING INFRASTRUCTURE: This 10 Gigabit Ethernet bi-directional WDM SFP+ transceiver module sends and receives over a single strand of fiber optic cable instead of two.
- MSA UNCODED SFP+ TRANSCEIVER: 10 Gigabit Ethernet BiDi Fiber Single Strand SFP+ designed, programmed and tested to work with compatible MSA Compliant switches and routers to deliver dependable 10GbE connectivity