StarTech.com MSA Uncoded Compatible 2m 40G QSFP+ to QSFP+ Direct Attach Cable - 40 GbE QSFP+ Copper DAC 40 Gbps Low Power Passive Twinax
The QSFPMM2M is an MSA compliant direct-attach copper QSFP+ cable that's designed, programmed and tested to work in 40G network deployments. It delivers dependable 40 GbE connectivity over copper cabling, which is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable setups. This passive Twinax cable supports 40 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through QSFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports. The cable is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions. At 2 meters long and designed for high-speed performance, this copper QSFP+ cable is ideal for medium-distance applications such as across-rack network switch or server connections. StarTech.com SFP Cables All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP Cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- MSA UNCODED QSFP+ CABLE (DAC): 40G direct attach cable works with MSA compliant switches the accept uncoded transceivers and modules
- StarTech.com SFP cables are backed by a lifetime warranty
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 2m (6.5ft)
- 40 Gbps
- Passive Twinax (Copper)
- 2x QSFP+ Pluggable Connector
- 100 Ohm Impedance
- 30 AWG Wire Gauge
- PVC Cable Jacket
- Hot swappable
- MSA Compliant
- DESIGNED FOR SERVER ROOMS: DAC is a cost-effective copper alternative to fiber cable inside & between racks. Factory termination means high performance & reliability with less maintenance.
- OUTSTANDING SUPPORT: Backed by StarTech.com for the life of the cable itself, not your equipment; our cables won't void your OEM support and with access to our Tech Advisors 5/24
- WORKS WITH MSA COMPLIANT SWITCHES: Low power 40 GbE DAC also works with switch models from Ubiquiti, D-Link, Netgear, Supermicro, TP-Link and more that accept uncoded modules and transceivers