StarTech.com Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to VGA Adapter Converter - Mini DP to VGA - 1920x1200
The MDP2VGA2 Mini DisplayPort to VGA converter enables you to connect your Mini DisplayPort video source (Macbook® or any mDP-equipped Microsoft® Surface™ Pro devices) to a VGA monitor or projector, saving the expense of upgrading to a Mini DisplayPort compatible display.
With a small foot print and no external power adapter this mDP to VGA adapter ensures maximum portability making it an ideal laptop accessory.
Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt™ I/O port, the adapter supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
The MDP2VGA2 is backed by a 3-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- EASY TO USE: With no software or drivers required, the Mini DP to VGA converter works with any OS including Windows, Ubuntu and macOS; Compatible with MiniDP devices like Microsoft Surface PCs or TB1/TB2 MacBooks
- SCREW LOCKING VGA: Mini DisplayPort to VGA display adapter supports VGA screw locking cable to prevent cable from coming loose or accidental disconnection from VGA displays and projectors
- Tested with VGA cables up to 25'
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: Connect a VGA monitor or projector, or add a second display to your workstation using the mDP to VGA adapter dongle; Compact design makes it ideal for travel to & from office/home
- 7" (18cm) cable
- HOST COMPATIBILITY: Active digital to analog converter supports mDP/mDP++ source including Thunderbolt 1 & 2 MacBooks, MacBook Air & Mac Mini, Microsoft Surface Pro 1-6, desktops (AMD FirePro/NVidia Quadro), laptops, mini itx computers, Intel NUC & docks
- MINI DISPLAYPORT TO VGA ADAPTER: Mini DisplayPort 1.2 (HBR2) video adapter connects a VGA display or projector supporting 1920x1200 & 1080p at 60Hz; EDID & DDC pass-through ensures compatibility between source & display