StarTech.com Industrial Fiber to Ethernet Media Converter - 100Mbps SFP to RJ45-CAT6 SM-MM - Fiber to Copper Network - IP-30 12V Input
An industrial media converter that converts fiber to copper at a network endpoint.A Flexible Solution Covering Different Requirements
This media converter features an open SFP slot for any standard SFP to be used for the incoming fiber connection and is easily deployed across applications or fiber cable types. Accepts terminal block power or coaxial power connectors with the barrel plug adapter, allowing the product to be hardwired or powered using an external power supply (not included), which does not require professional installation. It can be powered using 18V-36V AC or 12V -56V DC for a high degree of flexibility including applications like solar, automotive, and rail. Includes hardware for DIN rail or wall mounting.For Mission-Critical Applications
Designed with IP-30 housing and has an MBTF of >500,000 hrs (Telcordia/Bellcore) at 50°C and an operating temperature range of include -40 C to 75 C for durability; it's rated to various vibration, shock, and free-fall standards:
- Vibration: EN 60068-2-6
- Shock: EN 60068-2-27
- Free-Fall: EN 60068-2-32
Accepts terminal block power or coaxial power connectors with the barrel plug adapter, allowing the product to be hardwired or powered using an external power supply (not included), which does not require professional installation.
The IMC100MSFP is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- OPEN SFP SLOT: Compatible with any standard SFP and can be used for multimode or single mode fiber connections; easy deployment across applications, fiber distances or fiber cable types
- Hardened operating temp -40C to 75C
- Rugged IP-30 aluminum housing
- Vibration, shock & freefall rated
- ROBUST DESIGN: Industrial Network Media Converter w/MTBF 500,000+hrs @ 50C
- COMPACT SIZE + FLEXIBLE POWER INPUT: Smallest form factor Fiber to Ethernet media converter - extends & converts 100Mbps fiber to RJ45 copper; powered by 18-36V AC or 12V-56V DC for solar, auto & rail