StarTech.com Industrial 5 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch 5 PoE RJ45 +2 SFP Slots 30W PoE+ 48VDC 10-100-1000 Mbps -40C to 75C w-DIN Connector
Easily deploy or scale your network with this Gigabit Ethernet switch, features four dedicated PoE+ enabled ports, and one dedicated open SFP slot plus the flexibility of a switchable RJ-45/Open SFP port for use as an uplink or for non-PoE devices. It features an IP-30 housing, compact design, and is wall and DIN rail mountable.Power Over Ethernet & 48V Voltage
With a total power budget of 120W, this PSE Ethernet switch provides up to 30W of power per PoE port to IEEE 802.3af (PoE / Type 1) and IEEE 802.3at (PoE+ / Type 2) powered devices (PD) like:
- Wi-Fi access points
Uses Cat 5e (or higher rated) Ethernet cabling.Designed for Harsh Environments
Industrial features include -40 C to 75 C operating temperature, IP-30 rated housing, vibration, shock, and free-fall standard testing.
- Vibration: EN 60068-2-6
- Shock: EN 60068-2-27
- Free-Fall: EN 60068-2-32
500,000+ hours MTBF rating using Telcordia/Bellcore at 50 C for long-term reliability.Dual Power Inputs
Dual power inputs provide redundancy. Accepts terminal block power or DIN power connectors for additional power supply flexibility, allowing the product to be hardwired or powered using an external power supply (not included), which does not require professional installation.
The IES1G52UPDIN is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Vibration, shock & free fall rated
- Input voltage range is 48-56V DC
- ROBUST DESIGN: Industrial Network Switch w/MTBF 500,000+hrs @ 50C
- FLEXIBLE POWER INPUT: Use a DIN power connector or hardwire using terminal block power, or use dual power sources for redundancy
- Use with devices like cameras, sensors, wi-fi APs
- FIBER & PoE: Industrial 6 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch IEEE 802.3af (PoE) or 802.3at (PoE+) 30W max per 4 x PoE ports PSE + 2 x open SFP slots