StarTech.com HDMI KVM Extender over IP Network - 4K 30Hz HDMI and USB over IP LAN or Cat5e-Cat6 Ethernet (100m-330ft) - Remote KVM Console
This HDMI KVM extender kit lets you use a keyboard, mouse and monitor to remotely control any computer over your IP-enabled local area network (LAN). Combined with a KVM switch, the KVM console extender can be used with multiple computers. The extender features four USB ports that enable you to connect other USB devices, in addition to your keyboard and mouse.
Supports UHD 4K 30Hz
The HDMI KVM extender delivers astonishing 4K UHD picture quality to your remote display with support for resolutions up to 3840 x 2160p at 30Hz.
With a transmitter and a receiver, the KVM extender provides a complete end-to-end solution that supports mounting for tidy installation. Plus, it uses standard CAT5e or CAT6 Ethernet cable, eliminating the expense and hassle of specialized cables and enabling you to use existing network infrastructure.
The extender supports EDID pass-through, ensuring your computer can automatically configure optimal settings for your display over your LAN.
Versatile Configuration Options
The extender uses your local intranet to connect your computers to your remote workstation. You can connect additional receivers (sold separately) to distribute your HDMI signal to multiple displays in your remote location, or combine the source to create a video wall that expands your single video source across multiple displays.
For smaller-scale applications, you can connect the transmitter and receiver units directly over CAT5 or CAT6 cabling up to 330 feet (100 meters).
SV565HDIP is backed by a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- REMOTE ACCESS: HDMI KVM extender over IP controls a KVM Switch/Console or PC from up to 328ft (100 m) away over Cat5e/6 Ethernet cable or over IP-enabled local area network (LAN) for unlimited range
- 4K VIDEO QUALITY: HDMI transmitter & extender kit achieves ultra HD resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 4K at 30Hz supports large video signage display at remote locations; Mounting hardware incl.
- 4K 30Hz 3840 x 2160
- USB 2.0 HID
- OS Independent
- 2 x 3.5mm Analog Audio + Mic
- Digital 7.1 Surround Audio
- EDID Passthrough
- IP Routable/Switchable
- 100m Max Direct Connection
- 2yr War
- ADVANCED AUDIO & VIDEO: EDID passthrough transfers display capabilities to the video source, maximizing compatibility between devices; Digital 7.1 surround audio over HDMI offers theatre-grade sound
- VIDEO WALL SUPPORT: Connect receivers (sold separately) to distribute HDMI signal to multiple displays at remote location or combine source to create a 9x9 video wall; Configure using an intuitive GUI