StarTech.com Fiber Optic Duplex Patch Network Cable
LC/UPC to LC/UPC OM4 Multimode Fiber Optic Cable enables 40/100G network connections. The push-pull tabs on each connector ensure quick connection and removal, facilitating accurate installation in high connection density environments. The bend-insensitive fiber and molded strain reliefs support cable runs requiring micro/macro bends while maintaining low attenuation. The retractable strain-relief housings enable toolless in-field polarity swapping. Color-coded LC-Duplex connectors ensure error-free polarity configuration.
Engineered for Optimal Performance
Precision-manufactured ceramic ferrules ensure accurate fiber alignment to prevent connectivity issues and minimize insertion loss. Designed for reliability in high-density network applications, the LC to LC UPC polished fiber ends greatly improves return loss characteristics. The Laser-Optimized Multi-Mode Fiber (LOMMF) OM4 fiber patch cable is ideal for 850nm and 1300nm Vertical-Cavity Surface-Emitting Laser (VCSEL) and LED sources.
This multimode 50/125µm fiber optic patch cord is backward compatible with OM3 and 1/10/40G networks, ensuring a reliable connection in legacy fiber environments.
LSZH Cable Jacket
Housed in a LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) flame-retardant jacket, this OM4 fiber cable emits low smoke and toxic fumes when exposed to extreme heat or in the event of a fire. This enables safer cable installations in areas with poor ventilation including some industrial settings, self-contained environments such as trains and aircraft, as well as residential settings where compliance with building codes must be considered.
Each OM4 fiber cable is also individually tested for insertion loss performance that meets or exceeds the TIA/EIA-568 industry standard, for guaranteed compatibility and 100% reliability.
- PUSH-PULL OM4 CABLE: OM4 LOMMF Cable is immune to EMI and supports up to 100Gbps networks; Push-pull tab design provides easy access for precise insertion/removal in high-density installations; Retractable connector housings for toolless polarity swapping
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: LC/LC-UPC ends for improved return loss over PC polish; Bend Insensitive fiber core housed in Aramid-reinforced jacket for a loaded bend radius of 6cm and 3cm when unloaded
- SAFETY AND RELIABILITY: Individually tested for signal integrity; LSZH (Low-Smoke Zero-Halogen) jacket emits low toxic fumes if combusted; Safe for enclosed/poorly ventilated spaces; Attenuation below 2.4dB/km at 850nm meets or exceeds industry standards
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: OM4 multimode cable supports 10/40/100G networks; Backward compatible with OM3; High micro-bending resistance facilitates tight bends in intricate environments, ideal for fiber switches/servers, SANs, and SFP+/QSFP+/QSFP28 modules
- SPECS: 3m (9.8ft); OM4; LC/LC UPC; Push Pull Tabs; 50/125µm; 850nm or 1300nm LED/VCSEL; Modal Bandwidth: 4700MHz/km (850nm); Attenuation: ?2.4dB/km (850nm), ?0.6dB/km (1300nm); Cable OD: 2.9mm; Bend Radius: 6cm/2.4in (loaded), 3cm/1.2in (unloaded)