StarTech.com Docking Station
Connect this USB Type-C Multiport Adapter to a USB-C, USB4, or Thunderbolt 3/4™ laptop to enable single-display 4K 60Hz HDMI 2.0b or 1080p 60Hz VGA video output via DP Alt Mode. The USB-C dock works with USB Type-C laptops or tablets, such as a Chromebook, Dell XPS, or MacBook. It features a 3-Port USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) Hub (2x USB-A, 1x USB-C), and Gigabit Ethernet. Connect the laptop USB-C power supply to the dedicated USB Power Delivery (PD) 3.0 port, to charge the laptop.
Extra-Long Cable with Built-in Cable Manager
The Multiport Adapter features an extra-long attached 12.6in. (32cm) USB-C host cable. The Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) cable jacket is softer and more flexible than PVC jacketed cables. The extra-long cable reduces port/connector strain, particularly when laptops are placed on riser stands, or on 2-in-1 devices with raised USB-C ports, such as the Microsoft Surface. In addition, the Multiport Adapter also features an innovative wrap-around cable manager that facilitates tangle-free storage in a laptop bag.
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Hub
Connect one USB-C and two USB-A peripherals to the USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) ports.
A versatile solution for adding docking station capabilities in an office, home office, hotel, or in the boardroom. It's portable enough to be carried in a bag or backpack. This lightweight USB-C Adapter can operate with bus-power alone or connect a USB-C power adapter (not included with Multiport Adapter) for laptop charging.
USB PD 3.0 features Fast Role Swap (FRS) to prevent USB data disruption when disconnecting the power source.
Wired Gigabit Network Connectivity
The Gigabit Ethernet port ensures reliable wired network access, with support for PXE Boot and Wake-on-LAN (WoL).
Enhance Productivity and Device Management with the StarTech.com Connectivity Tools Application
Developed to improve performance and security, StarTech.com Connectivity Tools is the only software suite on the market that is compatible with a wide variety of IT connectivity accessories. The software suite includes:
Advanced Windows Layout Utility: Setup and save custom windows layouts.
MAC Address Pass-Through Utility: Improve network security.
USB Event Monitoring Utility: Track and log connected USB devices.
Wi-Fi Auto Switch Utility: Enable quick access to wired LAN.
For more information and to download the StarTech.com Connectivity Tools application, please visit: www.startech.com/connectivity-tools
This product is backed for 3 years by StarTech.com, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance.
- CONNECTIVITY TOOLS: Includes Network MAC Address Pass-Through, WiFi Auto Switching, USB Event Monitoring, and Windows Layout Utilities for IT Pro's and IT help-desk support teams; These tools are not included with docks from consumer brands
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Works with all major operating systems (Windows, ChromeOS, macOS, Linux), and all hardware platforms including Intel, Apple M1 / M2, and AMD; Works with USB-C, USB4, Thunderbolt 3 & 4
- RELIABLE PERFORMANCE: Prevent device dropouts, video flickering, and power overdraw common in other mini docks; Up to 100W PD Pass-Through with 84W for the laptop while reserving 16W for the adapter and attached devices
- CABLE MANAGEMENT: Thoughtful hideaway tethered design prevents cable clutter; The attached 1ft / 32cm long cable reduces strain on the USB-C laptop connector, while shorter cables common in other adapters create strain on the laptop USB-C connector
- USB-C MINI DOCKING STATION: USB-C to HDMI 2.0b (4K 60Hz) or VGA 1080p for connectivity to a monitor or display, 100W Power Delivery Pass-Through, 3-Port USB 3.2 (10Gbps) hub (2x USB-A, 1x USB-C); Gigabit Ethernet Port (PXE boot/WoL)