StarTech.com Desk Mount Monitor Arm - Articulating - Premium - For up to 34" VESA, iMac, Apple Cinema and Thunderbolt Display (ARMPIVOTB2)
Save space with this premium desk-mount monitor arm, by suspending your display above your desk. It supports a monitor up to 34", with an articulating arm that makes it easy to adjust your screen.Versatile Use
Use the single monitor desk mount to mount your VESA mount monitor (75x75, 100x100) up to 34". You can also mount your Apple Cinema Display, 24-inch iMac or 27-inch iMac, or Thunderbolt Display that came with a removable stand or built-in VESA mount adapter. The attractive silver finish complements Apple displays, making it ideal for customer-facing workstations.Sleek and Stable Aluminum Design
Made of aluminum, the heavy-duty monitor arm provides stable support for your display, with a weight capacity of up to 30.9 lb. (14 kg).Enjoy Optimum Viewing
The arm extends 8.3" (210 mm) to allow a wide range of motion. Move the monitor arm effortlessly side to side to adjust your screen position.
With its articulating arm, the monitor mount makes it easy to find the right viewing angle. Pan a full +180/-180 degrees left or right and tilt your display +90/-15 degrees to adjust the angle up or down. For landscape or portrait viewing, rotate your display 360 degrees.Height Adjustment
Work in comfort. This height adjustable computer monitor arm lets you raise or lower the monitor arm along the pole, with a range of up to 7.87" (200 mm).Tool-less Assembly
Quick slide-and-click connections ensure easy assembly and save time when setting up multiple units. The computer screen mount gives you the option of desk-clamp or grommet-hole mounting. Hardware is included for all mounting options.
The TAA compliant ARMPIVOTB2 is backed by a StarTech.com 10-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Mount a VESA (75x75, 100x100) compatible display 12" to 34", flat screen, curved or ultrawide, with a max weight of 30.9 lb. (14 kg)
- Includes hardware for mounting an iMac, Apple Cinema or Thunderbolt Display
- Landscape-to-portrait display rotation (for use in portrait position, the mount supports ultrawide displays with max width of 26"/66 cm)
- Articulating arm for easier monitor adjustment plus height adjustable along the pole
- Easy tool-less assembly with quick slide-and-click connections