StarTech.com Compact DisplayPort to DVI Adapter, DP 1.2 to DVI-D Adapter/Video Converter 1080p, DP to DVI Monitor, Latching DP Connector
The StarTech.com DP2DVIADAP DisplayPort DVI adapter lets you connect a DVI-D display to a DisplayPort video source (e.g. DisplayPort video cards, etc.), eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a DisplayPort enabled display while providing a hassle-free connection to any DisplayPort video card/signal source.
The DVI/DisplayPort adapter supports display resolutions up to 1920x1200, allowing you to take full advantage of single link DVI capability.
DP2DVIADAP is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- DISPLAYPORT TO DVI ADAPTER: DisplayPort 1.2 HBR2 to DVI-I (digital only DVI-D) single-link adapter connects a DVI display, monitor or projector
- 1920x1200/1080p at 60Hz; HDCP 1.3; EDID & DDC pass-through ensure compatibility between source & display
- COMPATIBILITY: Passive video converter supports DP++ source incl workstations, desktops (AMD/Nvidia), laptops, small form factor computers & docking stations
- SMALL FORM FACTOR: With no attached cable, the adapter is ideal for permanent setups in boardrooms, connecting directly to your DVI cable
- Use to connect primary or secondary display
- Compact design makes it easy to carry between home and office
- STABLE CONNECTION: Non-latching DP connector is easy to disconnect from a hard to reach source
- Supports DVI screw locking cable to prevent cable from coming loose or accidental disconnection
- Tested w/ DVI cables up to 25ft
- EASY TO USE: With no software or drivers required, the DP to DVI adapter converter works w/ any OS including Windows, Ubuntu & macOS; DisplayPort male to DVI female adapter dongle
- Connector is DVI-I, however only a digital signal (DVI-D) passes through