StarTech.com Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU2M Compatible SFP+ Direct-Attach Twinax Cable - 2 m (6.6 ft) - 10 Gbps - Passive DAC Copper Cable - RJ45
This passive Twinax copper cable supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through SFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports. This copper SFP+ cable is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
Designed for high-speed performance, this low-power, low-latency SFP+ cable is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable assemblies, supporting short-distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack network switch or server connections.StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- Low power consumption of less than .5 W
- Complies with Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) industry standards
- Uses a cost-effective cabling alternative to fiber-optic setups
- StarTech.com SFP cables are backed by a lifetime warranty
- 100% compatibility with Cisco equipment guaranteed